Wednesday, September 23, 2009

An escalator can never break, it only becomes stairs.

As soon as I unpacked from my Norway trip I was re-packing for my Russian adventure. I barely had a moment to catch my breath. That is, until I arrived in Moscow and had plenty of time to breathe as I waited and waited and waited on the extremely long escalators that lead down to the metro.

So, for your vewing pleasure I present to you one such escalator (although for the sake of your sanity, I chose one of the SMALLER ones to share).


Editor's note: Due to the angle of the shot, it's difficult to see how steep the descent actually is. Just take my word for it.

2 comments:

kelley said...

Ha! It took you a minute and half to get to the bottom of an escalator!? What about that one dude walking up. Is he crazy? The music made it that much more hilarious.

Jenny and Jake said...

Wow, I think I would go crazy:)