Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good things come to those who wait... but why not get it NOW?

With motion sickness like my sister has, it's not hard to visualize the look she gave me that screamed "are you crazy??" when I suggested we take a day long tour encompassing the eastern portion of the island.  Actually, the only reason she gave in was because the tourists office assured us that the bus would drive no more than 20-30 minutes at a time.

Due to potential weather conditions our trip was traveled in the opposite direction than normal, leading us through the center of the island first and then winding around the coastline. It left us with the opportunity to save the best for last:  a breathtaking view that my sister and I wished we had hours to take in.

And since you're not on the trip, and I'm controlling what I want to show and when, I'm not going to hold back. There will be no suspense here.  No saving the best for last.  No wondering what could have been so beautiful, so peaceful, so majestic as to make us want to stay in that one spot and not leave.

No, because sometimes I like my dessert first... I'm showing you now.




1 comment:

ReL said...

Ooh that is super beautiful!